Peer mentoring for evaluators
– It is good practice for professionals who often work alone to be able to call on a mentor. I am beginning a co-mentoring arrangement with Randall Puljek-Shank. These contacts of course also respect the confidentiality of ongoing and past contracts with clients.
- Meet via Skype, Viber or similar
- weekly to start with, later 1-2 times a month.
- I’d like to use video
- ideally, each person sends a few bulletpoints in advance about what the’ve been thinking about / would like to work on
- Focus on Person A for 15 minutes, then on Person B for 15 minutes. Each listener gives feedback at the end of each session
- Helping one another to stick to commitments, “how is that going”
- Also opportunity to call one another at other times as needed for advice / support / just listening
- try to stick an hour -