Articles and presentations related to Theorymaker
- The book of Why: The New Science of Cause and Effect. Pearl, Judea, and Dana Mackenzie. 2018 — Book Review This is in press at JMDE.
- Visualizing Theories of Change — how not to confuse causes and definitions”. In: eVAL, Online Journal of the Evaluation Society in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- Value in Theories of Change This is under review.
- European Evaluation Society 2018 - presentation on Value in Theories of Change
- UK Evaluation Society 2018 - presentation on Value in Theories of Change
- American Evaluation Association 2017 - A graphical language for evaluation
Longer blog posts
- Value for Money My first take on the VfM approach by Julian King and OPM, from a Theorymaker perspective.
- Evaluation Paradoxes — blog post at AEA365
- Various posts on LinkedIn